Wed. 4 May, at 10 a.m.: the original dinner bell that called in the farm hands to the Strawbridge-Shepherd House, first used ca. 1880, has been reinstalled by the side porch. Please come meet the Shepherd descendants who donated it, and listen to the first ringing of it in a half-century! Hosted by the Questers group and the Elijah Iles House Foundation. All welcome.
- (no comments)